When: March 7, 2020 - March 14, 2020
Who: Ages from 5 to 17 years old
EARLY-BIRD PRICING ENDS DECEMBER 31ST
*AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED*
Military personnel and veterans - please contact us for a 10% discount on your registration cost.
The project has been created to offer an exclusive and unique experience for all those keen to live a Juventus full immersion in the Black & White Capital.
The project key points are the training sessions with professional, qualiﬁed and experienced Juventus coaches, a full immersion in the Black and White capital with dedicated tours, a visit to the Juventus Museum and the Allianz Stadium and the accommodation in an exceptional place: the Juventus Training Experience Sports Village, located in Cantalupa, a town in a natural environment with high-level sports facilities.
Our main goal is to provide you an inside look at the daily life of an Academy Juventus Player, by playing football, having fun and understanding the methods and values that only one of the strongest clubs in the world can provide. Training Experience is designed for all ages and football abilities and is available for teams/groups.
You can start living the...
Juventus Training Experience
An exclusive chance to experience football in one of the world’s best football teams!
Your Experience Includes:
- 5 nights Full Board Accommodation at the Hotels in Juventus Training Experience Sports Village
- 5 Training Sessions with Juventus F.C. certiﬁed coaches
- 2 Friendly Match against Italian opponents
- Juventus Team Coordinator (full time)
- Welcome Meeting at Allianz Stadium tour for all participants
- Physiotherapist during the training sessions and friendly game
- Medical insurance, Medal and Attendance Certiﬁcate
- All required ground transportation throughout the program
- Turin City Tour (2 Hours private guide)
- Airfare is not included
Included is Travel Carry On and Adidas Backpack for all players
- Hotel Albergo 3 Denti Full board accommodations (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included) https://www.albergotredenti.com
- Langhe Winery Tour (for the parents):
- Visit to a winery with the possibility of wine tasting and purchasing
Optional additional services:
- Juventus match tickets at Allianz Stadium (optional, with additional cost and subject to availability)
- Single Room (additional cost and subject to availability)
- Any other items not speciﬁed under the “Experience Includes” section
- Placed in a natural and safe environment beneath the mountains
- 1 grass and 1 artificial football field with illumination
- 1 sports center that includes gym, indoor Futsa/basketball court. Indoor athletic track (80) meters, indoor climbing wall
- Sports facilities can be easily reached by walking from the hotel.
Awarded as the European town of sport in 2014 and with many years experienced in hosting important sports teams such as the Chinese Athletic Federation, the Italian Archery National Team and other professional teams.
$1499- Juventus members- any player that is enrolled in the year long program
All players must travel with same uniform: uniform pants, uniform jacket, and white Adidas pink logo polo shirt. Once the fee has been paid player will receive carry on and back pack that need to be used as well when traveling.
- Remember to get a European plug adapter
- All 3 uniform kits must be taken: 3 jerseys, 2 shorts and 2 socks.
- Black Adidas sweatshirt for kids to wear before & after training
- Taxes and tips are included on bills (but remember meals are included in the designated restaurant)
- There is no fitness center at the hotel
- Check and apply for passport and airfare with ample time
- Wifi is available at the hotel, but not at the campus.